Chances are, if you’ve been around the internet, you’ve probably heard one of these quotes about coffee:
- “Coffee: Because adulting is hard.”
- “First I drink the coffee, then I do the things.”
- “It’s one of those days where my coffee needs a coffee.”
- “Too much Monday, not enough coffee.”
And why? Because they’re all true!
Today I’m bringing you eight gift ideas for the coffee loving #GirlBoss in your life for those last-minute holiday shoppers in honor of Blogmas Day 17. (Or let’s be honest, yourself.) Because you can’t take on the world without a healthy dose of caffeine. 😉
1. things we love eat cake for breakfast mug– kate spade ($20.00)
What coffee loving gal wouldn’t love this adorable kate spade coffee mug?? Plus, any mug that tells me I can eat cake for breakfast is a winner in my book.
2. Girl Boss by Can You Just Not on Society 6 ($15.00)
Every blogging or entrepreneur gal needs a coffee mug to remind her how boss she is! This cute pink mug is from Society6. Warning: be careful when you visit their website. You’ll want to buy EVERYTHING.
3. friday + saturday: coffee v-neck t shirt– Shop Riff Raff ($40.00)
I recently discovered friday + saturday and my wallet isn’t happy about it. They have the cutest graphic tee’s and hats. This college girl loves wearing graphic tees with distressed jeans and a casual pair of shoes. I’m all about being comfy. 😉
4. Ok, But First Coffee Shirt-fineteetank on Etsy ($14.00)
Ok, what coffee-loving girl doesn’t need this shirt? I’ll take one in every color, please and thanks.
5. “I Need Coffee” Enamel Pin by JollyAwesomeArt on Etsy ($12.33)
I love adding some personality to my backpack and totes with unique pins. Especially when about 99% of my college campus carries a North Face backpack. This would a perfect little gift for any of your coffee-loving friends.
6. Ban.do Blah Thermal Mug-Forever21 ($14.00)
This sassy thermal mug is from Ban.do, another recent obsession of mine. I literally want to buy everything from Ban.do and am definitely getting this mug to carry my java around campus next semester.
7. Carry-All Pouch by EnvyArt on Society6 ($24.00)
“I run on coffee, sarcasm, and lipstick.” I mean, who doesn’t?? Another great gift for your sass-loving friends. This pouch would be perfect for carrying makeup essentials or pencils in for class. Love!
8. friday + saturday: caffeine queen t shirt ($40.00)
I am totally getting this t-shirt for myself, because I am the ultimate caffeine queen. Friday + saturday did it again with this adorable tee.
Don’t forget to like Katelyn Blogs on Facebook here for exclusive content!